Beckfield College Online – offering a college education focused on you and your needs
Beckfield College is proud to celebrate more than 30 years of academic excellence in the Greater Cincinnati community. Beckfield College opened its doors in 1984 with 2 students, 2 programs, and one location. Today, thirty years later, we have more than 1000 students, educational offerings at 2 on-campus locations, online delivery, and 15 different programs with various levels that meet today’s needs. Beckfield College Online programs offer unparalleled convenience of study.
Why Beckfield College Works After 30 Years: Partnership
Beckfield College Commits to its Student Body:
• The faculty and staff are committed to the success of each and every student.
• The academics and class schedules, including Beckfield College Online Programs are structured to meet the needs of our diverse student body.
• Student and Career Services are committed to providing a positive and successful experience.
Students Commit Knowing the College is Committed to Them:
• Students commit to their education.
• Students commit to remain motivated through graduation and beyond.
Why Beckfield College? It’s All About YOU – Your Needs, Your Goals, Your Choices! Beckfield College Online Degrees!
We take YOU and your goals for success seriously at Beckfield College from the minute you first enter one of our campuses or online. We help you every step of the way, beginning with a personal interview, through financial aid, during your academic studies, and finally achieving career goals upon graduation. We get to know all of our students – by name, face and professional aspirations.
Beckfield College has been successfully helping individuals start or change their career through education for more than 30 years. With campuses located in Florence, Kentucky and Tri-County Cincinnati, Ohio and online, our entire mission is built and designed with our students in mind. We provide academic excellence for students of all ages, backgrounds and diverse needs.
Why Beckfield College? Why Beckfield College Online Degrees?
- Small Campus Feel – On-Campus and Online
- One-on-One Financial Aid Assistance
- Lifetime Career Servicesfor Graduates
- 30 Years of Academic Excellence
Beckfield offers Bachelor’s or Associate degrees, along with Diplomas or Certificates, in the following areas of study.
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Human Resources
- IT: System Administration
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Medical Billing & Coding Administration
- Medical Office Assistant
- Nursing (LPN*, LPN to RN*, RN*, RN to BSN)
- Paralegal Studies (approved by the American Bar Association)
Programs vary by location.
- The Tri-County Cincinnati, OH Campus is located off I-275 and Route 4 behind the Springdale Cinemas in the Pictoria Towers on the second floor. Covered and complimentary parking is available. OH reg #08-05-1857T
- The Florence, KY Campus is located on Spiral Drive behind Sam’s Club off Houston Road.
Beckfield College’s Paralegal Studies programs are approved by the American Bar Association (ABA). This distinction highlights the College as the only post-secondary school in Northern Kentucky with ABA approved paralegal programs (as of May 2012).
Beckfield College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). Academics are offered at campuses in Florence, Kentucky and Tri-County Cincinnati, Ohio and online. The Florence, KY Campus is licensed by the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education. The Tri-County Cincinnati, OH Campus is approved by the Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools. (OH reg #08-05-1857T) Beckfield College is authorized by The Indiana Board for Proprietary Education.
It’s all about YOU – don’t wait – contact us today!
For student consumer information, visit www.beckfield.edu/disclosures