Studying at Branford Hall Career Institute may be one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a career. At least, that’s what residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York are discovering!
Branford Hall provides career-focused education. They aim to help students develop skills and training, so that they could start a new career in healthcare, legal, business, or information technology. And they aim to do so in a quick timeframe that fits your busy life. Branford Hall even offers
- career services
- scheduling flexibility
- financing options
to help you achieve your goals.
What Is Branford Hall Career Institute?
Branford Hall has been teaching students for more than 45 years. And they use that breadth of experience to help their students thrive. In fact, just like their students, Branford learns from their experience. By reassessing their programs regularly, they are able to continue building on them. That way, they might deliver the most effective and relevant vocational education they can.
But what does “relevant” mean? Branford Hall Career Institute focuses on a few key factors to achieve that.
- Location: With eleven campuses in four states, Branford may adjust to the needs of their students’ communities. They could offer programs in demand in that area, and tweaking those programs to address the needs of that industry.
- Experience: Branford Hall is career-focused. They design their programs to help students get the practical experience they need to thrive in the field. This doesn't only concern the coursework, either. Those courses may be offered in top-notch facilities. Students may also have access to internships, and even career support services. Overall, Branford Hall aims to provide the combination of knowledge and experience students need to succeed in the real world.
- Resources: From classrooms to laboratories, Branford Hall aims to offer students the resources to get ahead. For example, health and therapy related programs might have access to clinic or lab space. Not to mention computer and fitness labs, career and academic support services! Specific resources available vary by campus.
Branford Hall’s Mission
Branford Hall Career Institute is committed to providing students with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to succeed in whatever field they choose to study. Specifically, they aim to help students build the well-rounded expertise they might need in the field. They try to do this by combining academics with hands-on practice and internship experience. What's more, by prioritizing the needs of their students, they work to foster a healthy and productive learning environment. And through career and graduate support services, they aim to be there for you every step of the way.
Branford Hall Career Institute Enrollment
Branford Hall Career Institute has an open enrollment policy. To find out if it’s a good fit for you, contact the campus you’re interested in attending, and set up an interview, or even visit! You can submit a request form, or talk to them over the phone.
They could even help you fill out your application. You could potentially start classes in as little as a few weeks, and start on your path to a fulfilling career.
Branford Hall Career Institute Programs
Branford Hall Career Institute offers nine potential courses of study. Each one may be tailored to a specific career path. That means that the courses might focus on what’s relevant to the job in the real world. These could help prepare you to succeed in your new role after you graduate.
10 Programs at Branford Hall Career Institute
- Computer Networking Management
- Culinary Arts
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration (HVAC/R)
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant/Professional Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding/Health Claims Specialist
- Professional Fitness Trainer
- Surgical Technology
- Graphic Design and Animation
The specific programs offered may vary by campus location. For more information about your options, reach out to the Branford Hall location where you intend to enroll.
Online Learning at Branford Hall Career Institute
Branford Hall wants to help you pursue your education in a way that might work in your life. They do their best to accommodate your busy schedule. Maybe you already have a full time job, are raising a family, or something else entirely. Or you just prefer that extra element of independence!
Luckily, Branford Hall might offer a variety of online learning options. You could choose to schedule flexible online courses alongside your campus-based ones. That means your course schedule could have that added element of flexibility you need to make it fit into your daily life.
The availability of online courses varies by campus and program. Contact your selected program for details.
Branford Hall Campus Locations
Branford Hall Career Institute aims to provide the vocational education you’re looking for as conveniently as they can. That’s why, on top of distance learning opportunities, Branford Hall Career Institute has 10 campuses stretched across three states.
Campus locations include the following.
- Branford Hall Albany NY
- Branford Hall Amityville NY
- Branford Hall Bohemia NY
- Branford Hall Branford CT
- Branford Hall Jersey City NJ
- Branford Hall North Brunswick NJ
- Branford Hall Parsippany NJ
- Branford Hall Southington CT
- Branford Hall Springfield MA
- Branford Hall Windsor CT
For more information about the programs, services, and distance learning options available through each campus, visit the website or contact them for details. Each one may offer unique resources and program options, with supportive instructors to guide you along the way.
Faculty of Branford Hall Career Institute
Branford Hall Career Institute focuses on teaching students. That means their instructors are just that—dedicated teachers, not researchers.
Branford Hall faculty are experienced professionals, with relevant career experience and teaching expertise. In other words, they might not only be able to teach you in the classroom. They could also give you professional insight about what it's like in the field. That could be an advantage, in your internship or your career once you graduate.
Branford Hall Career Institute Accreditation
The Branford Hall Career Institute New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The New Jersey campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC focuses on non-degree credentials, and associates and bachelors programs tfocused on occupational education, technical careers, and distance education.
The Medical Assistant program at the Branford campus is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). The Medical Assistant program in Southington is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Branford Hall is also an approved Workers Compensation and Rehabilitation Services training participant in Connecticut.
Branford Hall Career Institute Fast Factsi
Branford Hall Career Institute works to help students of all backgrounds achieve their career goals. Here are some quick facts that could tell you a little more about what the school might be like. The following information is based on the Branford, Connecticut, campus and looks at students who began the program between 2012 and 2013.
Branford Hall has a diverse student population.
- 35% of students are white.
- 33% of students are black.
- 22% are Hispanic/Latinx.
- 71% of students are female.
Branford Hall aims to fit your life and your schedule. This could include distance learning options, flexible scheduling, and more.
- 67% of students attend full-time
- 33% of students attend part-time.
Branford Hall aims to support your success in and out of the classroom.
- 61% of students enrolled full-time or for their first degree or credential graduate.
- Of the students who graduate, 57% graduate on time.
- 61% of students who graduate do so within 150% of normal program duration.
Specific information may vary by enrollment year and primary campus location. For more information about a location other than Branford, Connecticut, reach out to the school for details.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Branford Hall Career Institute may offer a variety of tuition and financial aid support services. They could even help you fill out your FAFSA to figure out what kind of federal student aid you might qualify for.
5 tuition and financial aid options may include the following.
- Federal Direct Loans (FLDP)
- Pell Grants
- GI Bill Education Benefits
- State Workforce Development and Rehabilitation Programs
- Payment installment plans, arranged on an individual basis
The specific options open to you may vary by state and individual.
Why Consider Branford Hall?
Branford Hall Career Institute’s focus on your career success could be a distinct advantage. Everything at Branford Hall is meant to support you as you reach your goals. That includes the way they design their courses, the dedication of the faculty, and even post-grad support!
Here are 5 examples of the ways Branford Hall supports your goals throughout (and beyond) your academic career.
- Hands-On Classroom Experience: class, you might not be limited to studying from books. You could work with the same equipment you might use in the field, giving you valuable practical experience before you start working.
- Industry-Focused Curriculum: Not only are the Branford Hall faculty experienced in your field. Branford Hall keeps up to date with relevant local and national industry trends. And they use that to tweak their programs to make sure the curriculum stays as relevant as possible. This is accomplished through an Advisory Board made up of faculty, employers, and experienced professionals. This advisory board works together to review programs and make recommendations.
- On-The-Job Training: Branford Hall Career Institute offers valuable internship and externship opportunities. This could allow students to observe and put their classroom learning into action under experienced professional guidance.
- Career Placement Services: Branford Hall doesn’t just want to teach you about your job. They want to help you get it! That’s why they offer students career placement support services, teaching students all about networking, writing resumes and cover letters, interviewing effectively, and identifying good job prospects.
- Post-Grad Support: Branford Hall wants to support students even after they’ve graduated and entered the workforce. That’s why graduates are able to return to Branford Hall and review courses they’ve taken before, to refresh their memory and skills and maybe even learn something new!
Learn More About Studying at Branford Hall Career Institute!
Think Branford Hall might be right for you? For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at schooliya.com/peg/index.html.