What They’re Known For
What began as a single school with blackboard and chalk has grown into a system of over 25 schools in 15 states with tablet technology and eTextbooks.
Keep the life you have while you pursue career training to get the life you want.
- Brown Mackie College’s ONE COURSE A MONTH schedule let you focus on your course work one subject at a time. No juggling multiple courses when what you need to do is balance life and school.
- Our community is one that fosters interaction among students, and our faculty and staff members are committed to helping you succeed.
- Our programs are practical and skill based. Our goal is to prepare you to pursue an entry-level position in the field of your study.
- The difference at Brown Mackie College is personal attention. We focus on individuals, not numbers.
Why We Love Brown Mackie College
- Classes and coursework integrate real world experiences to give you the technical skills and the professional approach you’ll need to enter the workforce.
- Small class sizes enable you to receive the individual attention you need from instructors.
Brown Mackie College is a system of over 25 schools throughout North America. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. For gainful employment data please visit bmcprograms.info. Administrative office: Brown Mackie College, 625 Eden Park Drive, Suite 1100; Cincinnati, OH 45202 Â© 2015 Brown Mackie College. All rights reserved. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.