What They’re Known For
Bryan University helps prepare graduates with the knowledge and practical, productive skills that could lead to high-demand professional careers. Our former students are often preferred by employers because they are dedicated, intelligent, and immediately productive in the workplace. Bryan’s mission is a commitment to our students’ success; the end result is a leadership education unlike any other.
Bryan University offers accessible opportunities for students to enhance their professional readiness and pursue rewarding career goals.
- Interested in an Allied Health career? Programs include Medical Administrative Specialist, Medical Assistant, and Medical Office Assistant.
- Earn an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration and Management, Criminal Justice, Exercise Specialist, and more.
- A variety of short-term courses are available to help meet your professional development needs. Choose from programs like Project Management Essentials, Blueprint Reading, Java Programming Certification, QuickBooks, and many others.
- Lifetime career services include job referrals, interview preparation, resume assistance, and more.
Why We Love Bryan:
- Bryan is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Diplomas, Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees.
- Bryan University is committed to helping students make responsible financial decisions; financial aid may be available to eligible applicants.
- Bryan strives to offer relevant curriculum that meets workforce development needs in the local community.