What They’re Known For
With roots that date back more than 40 years, Carrington has helped to shape the careers of students entering health, legal, and technical professions. Carrington strives for excellence and quality in everything we do and are committed to keeping our curriculum, teaching methods, and equipment current to meet the needs of students, faculty, and the professional community.
Carrington College California offers relevant, career-oriented curriculum tailored to meet the needs of students with diverse educational backgrounds and skill levels.
- Want to enter the rewarding field of Healthcare? Carrington offers programs in Nursing, Pharmacy Technology, Respiratory Care, and even Massage Therapy.
- Administrative programs at Carrington include Medical Billing & Coding, Healthcare Administration, and Criminal Justice.
- Carrington College California offers two dental programs: Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting.
- In addition to academic preparation and skills training, students at Carrington are taught core competencies in critical thinking, information management, and technical literacy.
Why We Love Carrington College California:
- Carrington College California is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC).
- Carrington is committed to student success after graduation. Career services include job search assistance, interviewing techniques, and more.
- Financial aid may be available to eligible students.
Carrington College California is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higer Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at www.accjc.org.