Interested in expanding your marketing reach?
Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration degree with marketing concentration is designed to help you prepare for elevated responsibilities in marketing. CTU’s MBA was named a Tier One program among North American universities in 2016 by CEO Magazine.1
Take a look at CTU’s ACBSP-accredited curriculum.
CTU’sMBA-Marketing degree program balances advanced business concepts with principles of marketing in a global environment. Aligned to AACSB standards, coursework is designed to help you explore data analysis, market research, trends, value proposition, critical decision-making, leadership, finance, and more. You may be expected to:
· Demonstrate advanced proficiency in research, international marketing, e-marketing and customer relationship management.
· Consider and discuss ethical, legal, and cultural awareness in global marketing strategies.
· Develop effective marketing plans including pricing, product placement, and promotion.
- Explain how to leverage fast-changing technology for competitive advantage.
- Apply managerial skills to solving problems, individually and collaboratively.
- Employ leadership, strategy, and critical thinking to meet organizational goals.
- Demonstrate effective communication across a range of channels.
Ready for more?
Invest in your future. See if CTU’s MBA-Marketing degree program is right for you.
1 CEO Magazine, a publication of the International Graduate Forum, named CTU’s MBA program a Tier One program among North American universities in 2016.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcommission.org.
Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states.