The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) welcomes engineering and scientific professionals (STEM-professionals) who seek to transition into a managerial career path.
The MSEM program is a multidisciplinary program with a core that includes both technical and management focuses. Students choose from an extensive range of specializations including Aviation/Aerospace – a track unique to Embry-Riddle. Students will gain sound managerial decision-making, leadership, and other business skills critical to the success of today’s firms. This one of a kind program is the only such program in the U.S. to offer the aviation and aerospace management concentrations.
Embry-Riddle Worldwide online classes require no commuting or sitting in a classroom, and students can set their own schedule. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you can earn your degree virtually anywhere. Courses are delivered asynchronously and students can plan on spending 8-12 hours per week on classwork.
Choose from seven concentrations:
2) Aviation and Aerospace Management
3) Logistics and Supply Chain Management
4) Systems Engineering
5) Financial Management
6) Project Management
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the world's oldest, largest, and most prestigious university specializing in aviation and aerospace. We’re also the only fully accredited, aviation and aerospace-oriented university in the world.
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Colleges, Engineering Programs, 2017
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Online Programs, 2017
- Best Engineering Programs, College Choice 2016
- More than 33,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in degree programs in more than 70 areas of study each year.
- We engage in groundbreaking research that addresses the unique needs of the aviation, aerospace, and related industries.