What They’re Known For
Florida Technical College (FTC) was founded in 1982 to provide post-secondary training in specialized business fields. With 5 convenient Florida locations, FTC offers Bachelor’s Degrees, Associate’s Degrees and Diploma Programs in today’s fastest-growing occupations. FTC offers flexible class schedules, day and evening classes, online learning, a supportive learning environment, and small classes for individualized attention. Career placement assistance is available to students from admission to graduation and beyond.
- FTC students receive the new iPad, with e-books instead of textbooks, which allows them to tackle coursework anywhere, at any time.
- Programs offered include Hairstyling, Culinary Arts, Medical Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Health Management, and more.
- Financial assistance is available in the form of loans and grants to qualified students.* Knowledgeable financial aid administrators are happy to sit down one-on-one with you to go through your financial options.
- FTC Career Services believes that the best defense against unemployment is “Specialized Career Training + Professional Support,” and works hard to assist its graduates in achieving employment.**
Why We Love Florida Technical College:
- FTC is nationally-accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- FTC has locations in Orlando, Lakeland, Kissimmee, Deland and Pembroke Pines, so students are sure to find a campus that is convenient.
- There is always something happening at FTC! From Zumba classes to leadership training, the campus calendar is always bristling with intriguing events.