The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in as few as 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in as few as 36 months, and a Master's degree in as few as 15 months.
2. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify. 1
3. No Additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
4. Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate. 2
5. Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
6. Convenience: Online classes are available to fit your schedule.
7. Accredited Institution: Independence University is a Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
8. Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
9. A New Tablet and Laptop Computer: Yours to use in school and keep when you graduate. 3
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances.
We invest in you! Independence University® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
1 Grants and scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipiu.com for details.
2 The college does not guarantee a job. Gaining employment is the graduate's responsibility.
3 Receive a tablet during your first module (four-week term) and a laptop when you begin your fourth module.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The Bachelor of Science Completion Nursing degree program at Independence University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org).