What They’re Known For
The L'École Culinaire Cooking School curriculum is designed to provide educational opportunities for aspiring, career-minded chefs. Culinary students at L'École Culinaire can receive training in all aspects of the hospitality, food, and beverage industry. In addition, the school provides career services to all of their students and graduates to help them pursue employment opportunities after graduation.
L'École Culinaire helps prepare students for a career in the culinary industry by offering associate degrees and diplomas in the culinary arts. Students are trained by professional chefs and spend the majority of their final term working in the school’s restaurant to learn all phases of the industry.
- Students experience hands-on learning and career-based instruction by professionals in the culinary industry.
- Class sizes are small, so students can receive individual attention.
- L'École Culinaire is dedicated to the development of each student's skills and personal potential, and trains them so they may pursue entry-level employment opportunities in their chosen fields.
- The work attitudes taught at L'École Culinaire could help graduates make successful transitions to the work environment.
Why We Love L'École Culinaire Cooking School
- L’École Culinaire is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- The Culinary and Restaurant Management Associate of Occupational Studies Degree program at L’École Culinaire St. Louis is accredited by American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF).
- Campuses are located in St. Louis and Kansas City, MO, and Memphis, TN.
- Financial aid may be available to students who qualify.