What Lesley University Online Is Known For
Founded in 1909 as a school for kindergarten teachers in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Lesley University has since grown to become one of the nation’s largest institutions for teacher education, including educating teachers through education programs offered at Lesley University online. The school also offers a variety of other undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including 100% online program options, which offer the convenience of exceptional distance learning options. With its commitment to student development, interdisciplinary learning, and social responsibility, Lesley University Online is focused on helping individuals from diverse backgrounds achieve their academic and professional objectives in a convenient and welcoming atmosphere.
Unique Opportunities at Lesley University Online Programs
Lesley University has worked with many thousands of busy adult learners to help them balance work, life, and college and through Lesley University online programs, adult learners can successfully juggle education and their day to day life.
- Lesley offers asynchronous online classes that allow you to complete coursework at any time of the day or night, depending on your schedule.
- The online M.Ed.in Effective Teaching lets students choose from four concentrations: Elementary Education, Mathematics, Literacy, and Science.
- Lesley University offers two completely online Bachelor’s degrees: a BS in Business Management and a BA in Psychology.
- The Center for the Adult Learner assists adults with selecting a program of study, transferring previously-earned credits, and even determining credits for work/life experience - which can help studnets get a leg up on the competition!
Why We Love Lesley Online
- Lesley University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Lesley was ranked among the best regional universities in the North by U.S. News and World Report.
- Through some of its many ongoing green initiatives, Lesley University demonstrates its commitment to environmental and community sustainability, an important aspect of the University's goals.