Online Master of Science in Computer Science
Are you ready to push the boundaries of computer science? Create future-shaping innovations with Lewis University's online MS in Computer Science. Through hands-on coursework, you will learn advanced computing while honing your problem-solving, analytical and creative abilities. Gain highly valued tech knowledge and skills in this rapidly growing field, and get ready to shape tomorrow's technology in dramatic ways.
- Choose from three in-demand concentrations:
- 100% online format
- Complete in as little as 2 years
Why Choose Lewis University?
- Outcomes-based learning that allows you to gain in-depth knowledge and experience in developing enterprise-scale applications, database systems, security solutions and intelligent automated systems.
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your career goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration area.
- Capstone thesis or project that results in a publication-worthy document or a computer systems project sponsored by an external organization. Your work will combine theory and practice and demonstrate to employers your abilities as an innovator and problem-solver.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for computer science and the latest learning in a fast-changing field.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Applicants without undergraduate coursework in computer science or a related field may have to take additional coursework
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis /
- International students have a TOEFL test score greater than 550 (computer-based 213; Internet-based 79)