MHA: Strategic Management
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration - Strategic Management,100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will learn to formulate strategic planning and health care administration strategies for optimal organizational performance.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
· Organizational design and structure.
· Workforce planning and employment.
· Executive leadership and management.
Potential Career Fields:
· Administrative Services Managers
· Community Health Workers
· General and Operations Managers
· Medical and Health Service Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Project Management or Executive Leadership.