What Lubbock Christian University Online Is Known For:
At Lubbock Christian University, you will find expert faculty and instructors who are excited to help you learn, staff members ready to offer support when needed, and fellow students to spark debates and discussions. Lubbock Christian University Online prepares men and women for Christian service to their families, churches, and communities throughout their lives and believe this commitment is compatible with the search for truth and academic exploration
- They prepare students for success in all aspects of life by fostering academic achievement, spiritual fulfillment, personal responsibility and leadership development.
- LCU is an NAIA Champion of Character Institution and one of only six Texas schools to be named to the Templeton Honor Roll of Character Building Colleges.
- Lubbock Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
Facts About LCU:
- Lubbock Christian University was founded in 1957.
- Their colors are white and blue.
- The student-to-faculty ratio at LCU is 13:1.
- The university serves over 1800 students.
- Lubbock Christian University offers 66 undergraduate programs and 23 graduate programs.
- LCU takes pride in being a green campus, and has sought LEED certification for all new campus buildings.
Unique Opportunities With Lubbock Christian University Online Programs:
Earning your degree online at LCU means your education won't end when you receive your diploma—instead, it will have just begun. Lubbock University offers the below online degrees:
- Master of Science in Human Services: Learn to guide children and families—and the human services organizations that serve them—through opportunities and challenges with a hands-on curriculum and two specialization options: Administration and Family Life Educator.
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling: This program will put you on a path toward becoming a licensed professional counselor. The curriculum is written to the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) standards for Clinical Mental Health Counseling and the courses meet the licensing standards for professional counselors in Texas - as well as many other states.
Why we love Lubbock University:
- LCU is regionally accredited
- They prepare students to provide Christian service to their families, churches and communities
- Every faculty and staff member wants you to live, learn, and grow through your experience and they operate under a student-success-oriented vision
- LCU provides flexible options for pursuing further education with a master's degree