What They’re Known For
At Medtech, healthcare education is more than a curriculum—it’s a passion. Medtech Colleges and Institutes train students for potential careers in the healthcare field. With a diverse offering of comprehensive health and nursing programs and several short-term courses, the industry experienced professionals at Medtech can guide students toward the possibility of a new career in as few as nine months.
Medtech is committed to helping students improve their lives, as well as the lives of their families, through education and training in areas including Medical, Medical Office and Nursing.
- Medtech offers classes taught by medical industry experienced professionals with experience in their fields.
- Students are trained using medical equipment and technology that simulate real-life healthcare scenarios, so they may be prepared from day one of their new career.
- Accelerated programs and flexible class schedules may help students to complete their degrees on their schedules.
Why We Love Medtech:
- Medtech is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education, Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and various local and state boards.
- Diverse Magazine named Medtech College the nation’s top Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Degree Producer for Minorities in 2012.
- Medtech offers students lifetime access to its career services center.
- The college offers several convenient campus locations in Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Financial aid is available only to those in the diploma and degree programs who qualify.
NOT ALL PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL LOCATIONS
SCHEV has certified Medtech, located at 6565 Arlington Blvd., Suite 100, Falls Church, VA 22042, to operate in Virginia.
Medtech Institute (License #4249) is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, The Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, (888) 224-6684.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at medtech.edu/disclosures