What They're Known For:
Established in 1946, New England College was originally created for students attending college on the G.I. Bill after World War II. With an emphasis on experiential learning as an essential curriculum component, online programs are designed for both undergraduates and successful professionals who want to enrich their knowledge with advanced study. An innovator in non-traditional education, New England College provides a creative and supportive learning community that challenges individuals to transform themselves and their world.
- A proponent of exploratory learning, through a framework of academic freedom, the NEC prides itself on informed discourse to help students reach their full potential.
- New England College classes are offered in a 100 percent online format, with no specified log-in times, allowing for complete coursework flexibility.
- The College features an extensive, 24/7 online library and resource center.
- Students may graduate faster with programs divided into seven academic terms per year.
- Through an engaging, interactive educational experience students can learn on the go by downloading course content and instructor videos to their mobile devices.
Why We Love NEC:
- New England College is recognized as one of America's "Best Colleges" by U.S. News & World Report in 2013.
- The College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- New England College grants additional benefits to eligible students who are associated with the U.S. military.