The New York Automotive and Diesel Institute (NYADI)
The New York Automotive and Diesel Institute is known for helping students prepare for Master Automotive, Diesel & Collision Technician career paths. They offer degree and certificate programs that focus on the repair and service of cars, trucks, and diesel engines.
NYADI is located in Jamaica, Queens. The campus may be accessible to students living in Brooklyn, Nassau County, Westchester County, Bronx, Manhattan, Suffolk County, Yonkers, Northeast New Jersey, and elsewhere.
What Programs Might I Pursue at NYADI?
The New York Automotive and Diesel Institute offers programs in automotive technology, truck and diesel service, collision repair, and more. 60-credit associate’s degree programs are offered in the following areas:
- Automotive Technology – AOS Degree
- Automotive and Diesel Technology – AOS Degree
NYADI also offers the following certificate programs:
- Automotive Service Technology (45 credits)
- Truck and Diesel Service Technology (45 credits)
- Collision Repair Technology (48 credits)
What Might I Learn at The New York Automotive and Diesel Institute?
That depends on the program you choose. For example, the automotive technology associate’s degree program at NYADI is designed to cover eight areas of ASE Automotive Certification. (ASE is a certifying organization for automotive technicians and service professionals.) Students may study:
- Engine performance and repair
- Brakes, steering and suspension
- Electrical/electronic systems
- Heating and air conditioning
- Automatic transmissions
- Manual drive train
- And more
Courses in the automotive technology associate’s program may include:
- Performance Fundamentals
- The Automobile and Society
- Engine Electronics
- Fuel Systems
- Technical Mathematics
- Emission Control Systems
- College Reading and Writing
- And other courses.
Request information to learn more about this and other programs at NYADI.
Why Students Love NYADI
Here’s what’s great about studying at the New York Automotive and Diesel Institute:
- Six class start times are offered per year, so you can jump right in!
- NYADI is licensed by the New York State Education Department.
- They are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- NYADI may be able to help students without a high school diploma or GED to get on track and pursue their career goals.
- The Career Services Department at the New York Automotive and Diesel Institute offers career guidance and assistance to graduates and current students.
Discover More About the New York Automotive and Diesel Institute
Ready to learn more about pursuing your goals at the New York Automotive and Diesel Institute? Request more information today, and launch the next phase of your career path!
Disclosure Link: nyadi.com/program-disclosures/