The Norwich University online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree completion program was designed to meet the evolving needs of law enforcement, public safety and security professionals. The program allows you to progress in your career while completing your degree online, at your own pace, from a prestigious, nearly 200-year old institution.
Specialize to Achieve Your Goals
Norwich offers advanced courses in Public Safety and Law Enforcement and Intelligence and Security Management that allow you to focus your course of study on these specialized fields. Interested in a more broad-based program? Choose instead from an array of elective courses that interest you most and will enhance your career.
Norwich University’s online criminal justice bachelor’s degree program will allow you to:
- Complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as two years.
- Incorporate your professional experience into the classroom to enhance learning objectives.
- Gain deeper understanding of law enforcement, intelligence and security practices through theory and applied coursework.
- Further develop your critical thinking, ethical decision making, and leadership skills.
- Learn from expert faculty who will invest themselves in your success.
- Join the Norwich family: an alumni community with close ties to Norwich University and one another.
As an adult learner, you bring a lot to the table, and we take your experience seriously. Students must have a minimum of 60 credits to enter one of our online bachelor’s programs, and may be eligible to transfer up to 84 total credits. We’ll evaluate your prior learning and career training to determine how it may be applied toward the completion of your bachelor’s degree, including:
- Previous college coursework
- On-the-job training
- Military training
- CLEP exams