A Bachelor in Interdisciplinary Studies from Ohio Christian University will allow you to customize a degree plan that fits your personal and career goals. Students engage with experienced faculty to develop a broad educational experience with coursework from a variety of academic disciplines.
Students receive individualized academic advising and a broad educational experience with coursework from a variety of academic disciplines. The program includes general education requirements and an area of concentration but not a specific major. The concentration area can be tailored to prepare students for entry into a particular career area.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our Associate program in Interdisciplinary Studies has been designed specifically for working adults. Upon completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in the broad range of academic knowledge and skills required by the various academic disciplines.
- Identify problems and analyze, diagnose, and develop solutions from a broad-based perspective.
- Use the acquired academic knowledge and skills as the foundation for success in future educational and/or vocational plans.
- Explain their individualized program of study and academic training to a prospective employer or an admissions officer of a graduate program.
Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and go further by attending OCU.