In the highly demanding field of interscholastic athletics, the challenges administrators face can be diverse. Successful athletic directors use cutting edge leadership and operational methods to maximize the performance of their athletic departments.
Ohio University's online Master's in Athletic Administration program will help prepare you to become an athletic director, and advance your career. In partnership with the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA), Ohio University designed this program for high-potential professionals who aspire to leadership positions in interscholastic sports. Through courses like Legal Foundations and Risk Management, Administration of Interscholastic Athletic Programs, and Sports Finance, the program's accomplished faculty will equip you to lead a highly effective athletics department.
Join a respected program that's regarded as a national leader in athletic administration education, and has been preparing outstanding athletic administrators.
- Network with a diverse community of administration professionals and faculty
- Obtain your education from the first online athletic administration program focused solely on interscholastic sports
- Become eligible for the NIAAA Certified Athletic Administrator certification exam
- Learn from dynamic experts in interscholastic sports and athletic administration
- Continue working while you complete the program in about 2 years