Online Courses at Peirce College Online
Since 1865, Peirce College has offered practical, work-related education. Our range of programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, and Paralegal Studies help today's students keep pace with a changing world and prepare them for business and community leadership. We partner with experts in business, industry, and the community, to ensure that our degree programs provide you with the knowledge, skills, and credentials you need to succeed in the workplace, and we do this in a convenient way with Peirce College online courses and classes.
Earn your degree with the people who make it easy on your schedule, your wallet and your life. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll have the knowledge, skills and credentials you need.
We're with You Every Step of the Way
Going back to school can be a big adjustment. At Peirce we make it easier to return successfully. You will enjoy:
- A dedicated, supportive advisor
- Small class sizes
- Strong academic and career support
- Accelerated, 7-week courses
- Credit for prior learning — transfer up to 90 credits
- Degrees you can earn online, on campus, or in community locations
Why choose Peirce College ONline?
Peirce College offers you convenience and flexibility whether you study on campus, on-site, or online. You can even mix and match your courses, whatever works best for you.
You should also choose Peirce because we're:
- Accredited. Peirce College enjoys the accreditation and approval of several agencies.
- Affordable. Peirce College offers a low, private school tuition rate. Over 70 percent of our students receive generous financial aid packages including grants and scholarships.
- Historic. "Peirce Means Business" has been our credo since 1865, when the school was founded to provide educational opportunities to Civil War veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce.
- Personal. You and your Program Advisor will develop a close relationship from your first inquiry at Peirce College. Your Program Advisor will guide you through the application and financial aid processes, planning your academic schedule, registering for classes, and, finally, planning for graduation.
- Student Friendly. Tutoring, workshops, student organizations, library resources, and other student services are offered on campus and online.
Online Degree Experience at Peirce College
Peirce College has been offering complete degree programs online since 2000 and has gained national recognition for providing best practices in online learning. Our online program offers the same high quality instruction as our campus-based program with the same course structure and faculty. Online students are never locked into one format and have the choice to study on campus at any time. Classes begin every month in an accelerated, seven-week format.
Find out if previous college courses, professional development, and career experience can earn you college credit. We accept up to 30 credits toward an associate degree and up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree through any combination of transfer credits, credit by examination, work experience, or portfolio assessment.
Peirce College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; 267-284-5000).
Peirce Paralegal Studies are recognized and approved by the American Bar Association (ABA). The Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accredits Peirce’s Business Administration degrees and the Certificate of Proficiency in Business Administration.