What Pepperdine University Online Is Known For:
Pepperdine University is an independent university founded in 1937 to pursue the highest academic standards while celebrating the spiritual and ethical ideals of the Christian faith. The school is also committed to providing high quality, flexible online programs and courses through Pepperdine University Online that work around your schedule.
Unique Opportunities with Pepperdine Online Classes:
It’s no secret that students don’t want to sacrifice quality or reputation for the convenience of online learning – and with Pepperdine you don’t have to!
- Pepperdine’s online MBA program is taught through the Graziadio School of Business and Management, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (this honor is granted to less than 5% of business schools worldwide!)
- The university bases its learning environment on its core commitments to knowledge and scholarship, faith and heritage, and community and global understanding – and its institutional values of integrity, stewardship, courage, and compassion.
- Pepperdine’s comprehensive career services include occupational assessments, career fairs, resume and cover-letter workshops, interview prep and access to an exclusive job post portal.
- Students have the opportunity to work directly with current executives on an active case study project – taken directly from partnership companies.
Why We Love Pepperdine:
- Pepperdine is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- The university also boasts a promising student-to-faculty ratio of 13 to 1.
- For those who are looking for a campus environment, Pepperdine maintains a beautiful campus in sunny Malibu!
- Pepperdine graduates are never alone in the working world. As students and alumni, members of the Pepperdine community work together toward professional goals.