Discover the Advantages of Porter and Chester
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’ve been serious about preparing students for career success since we first opened our doors in 1946.
How serious? We believe that, when you complete one of our career-focused programs in Automotive, Computers, Healthcare, or Skilled Trades, you can enjoy five important advantages as you search for a job after you graduate:
- You can gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know. Companies that hire our graduates help develop our curriculum to make sure what you learn meets their needs.
- You can learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field. Your instructors apply their years of in-field experience and perspective to everything you learn.
- You can learn by doing through hands-on instruction. Build your skillset with practical experience solving real-world problems, not just going through a textbook.
- You can develop personal skills and habits to become more employable. You’ll learn the importance of being pleasant, punctual, dependable, and other traits employers value highly.
- You can enhance your job interview skills and résumé. Knowing your stuff and knowing the best way to share it with others can help you locate great jobs.
With five campuses in Connecticut and four in Massachusetts, you’re never too far away from Porter and Chester. So, learn more about us today! Discover the advantages you can enjoy at Porter and Chester by completing the form on this page.
Not all programs available at all campuses. Program lengths and class times vary. Job placement not guaranteed. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Disclaimer: For more information about our graduation rates, the median loan debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at porterchester.com/disclosure/disclosure-info.html