What They’re Known For
SAE Institute was established as The School of Audio Engineering (SAE) in October 1976 by engineer/producer Tom Misner, who in doing so developed the world's first combined practical and theoretical curriculum in audio engineering. Our unique education system remains the only one of its kind in the world and has since expanded to offer programs in other curriculums such as film making, multimedia, and other creative media.
With both part-time and full-time programs at over 50 campus locations worldwide, SAE offers accessible options for those hoping to explore a new career path.
- The Audio Technology program was designed to prepare you to pursue entry-level opportunities in commercial recording, post-production, and even live sound events.
- Want to design the next popular iPhone app? The iPhone Application Development program offers the foundations in programming you need to create a functional app.
- SAE’s Electronic Music Production Certificate may be a great start for current or future DJs and music enthusiasts.
- SAE offers 30 years of experience and instructors who are seasoned industry professionals.
Why We Love SAE:
- Financial aid may be available to eligible students in the Audio Technology program.
- Students can buy the tools they need at discounted prices at the online SAE store.
- A supportive alumni association offers networking opportunities for graduates.