What Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Online Is Known For
Saint Mary’s University’s long history of innovation in education continues with the launch of our new iPad® application, allowing for learning on the go. Our commitment to our Lasallian Catholic tradition of continuous learning, ethics and advancing the common good also endures. Through our online programs, we work hard to encourage students to become thoughtful professionals and ethical leaders. Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Online Programs are offered at locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as online.
At Saint Mary’s, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you.
- Each program offers an applied learning curriculum allows students to learn skills that could be applied immediately to their careers.
- Online students receive an iPad® loaded with the learning platform and productivity apps to use during the duration of the program.
- Faculty are real-world practitioners, who bring their knowledge and expertise to the classroom.
- Aligned with the Lasallian values, each program is affordably priced without any hidden fees.
Why Choose St. Mary’s:
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association
- Saint Mary’s University is regularly ranked among the nation’s top higher education institutions by U.S. News & World Report, the Princeton Review, and Forbes.
- Students gain a practical, career-focused master’s education in a supportive, student-oriented online environment.