Saint Peter’s University
Saint Peter’s University was founded in 1872 and is deeply rooted in the Jesuit tradition while remaining at the forefront of the latest trends in technology and environmental sustainability. They offer 50 undergraduate programs, along with master’s and doctorate programs, and they also offer distance learning options through Saint Peter's University Online.
Saint Peter’s is located in Jersey City, New Jersey – just minutes from New York City. However, they also offer flexible online programs in areas like business, nursing, and education.
Fast Facts About Saint Peter’s:
- They serve about 3,544 students.
- Students come from 25 states and from more than 35 countries.
- Saint Peter’s has about 118 full-time and 214 part-time faculty members.
- Students volunteer a combined 16,000 hours annually, with various service organizations.
- The university’s motto is cura personalis, or “care for the whole person.”
Unique Opportunities at Saint Peter’s University Online
Saint Peter’s University offers several online programs that may accommodate the needs of working students in need of flexibility. These include:
- Online RN-BSN program – This path to earning a bachelor’s degree is designed for licensed nurses who hold a diploma or an associate’s degree in nursing. Students build on knowledge beyond the clinical as they study online from the comfort of home.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) Online – Pursue business courses in a convenient, flexible format. Students can choose from concentrations in business management or healthcare management.
- Online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) program – Designed for mid-career professionals, this doctorate program in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Higher Education features online graduate coursework.
- Master of Higher Education (M.HEd.) program in General Administration – Study higher education theory, research, administrative practice, and more. This 33-credit program may be earned completely online!
Why Students Love Saint Peter’s
Here’s what makes St. Peter’s a special place to learn and prepare for new career goals:
- Saint Peter’s University has gone green. They use clean technology that reduces carbon emissions by 6.4 million pounds per year.
- Saint Peter’s has a student-faculty ratio of 13-to-1.
- They are accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- They have 50+ student-run organizations, like Drama Society, Student Government Association, and the Voices of Praise Gospel Choir.
Learn More About Saint Peter’s University
Discover more about Saint Peter’s University, or explore other colleges and universities that offer online degree programs. Don’t forget to fill out our form to get matched with schools that may be perfect for you!
Disclaimer: Saint Peter’s University is currently not accepting applications for our online programs from people residing in the following states: Kentucky and Maryland.