Online Degrees from Saint Peter's University
What We’re Known For:
Saint Peter’s University, the only Jesuit, Catholic institution in New Jersey, offers an affordable option for faith-based higher education. In fact, Saint Peter’s currently ranks among the most affordable Jesuit institutions in the country. Founded in 1872, Saint Peter’s University is deeply rooted in the Jesuit tradition while at the forefront of the latest trends in technology and environmental sustainability.
- Saint Peter’s University has gone green! We’ve made a major commitment to sustainability, and all campus buildings now use 100% renewable “green” energy.
- The Green Energy Command Center, recently unveiled in Dinneen Hall, provides an educational tool for students to track the amount and type of energy being used on campus, the total amount of energy savings and data on the carbon saving benefits.
Saint Peter’s University understands that students have to balance demands from work and family on top of their course load. We offer both online and hybrid distance learning courses to accommodate these needs.
- Students are given the flexibility to take classes wherever it’s most convenient – whether at home, work or on campus.
- We offer an online RN-BSN program, a convenient and cost-effective path to a bachelor’s degree for licensed nurses who hold a diploma or an associate’s degree in nursing.
Why Saint Peter’s University:
- Committed to helping students afford education, Saint Peter’s University awards 99 percent of its students with financial aid and the average award is over $18,000 per year.
- With a focus on providing students with personal attention and rigorous academics, Saint Peter’s offers graduates the confidence in their abilities to lead successful careers.
Saint Peter’s University is currently not accepting applications for our online programs for people residing in the following states: Kentucky and Maryland.