The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is offered in both on campus and via distance education. All students complete the major‟s core curriculum comprising seven courses (21 credit-hours). To complete their degree program, students choose a five-course (15 credit-hours) specialization (or minor) in International Business, Health Care Management, Accounting, or Sports and Recreation Management. To graduate students must complete a minimum of 36 credit-hours and comply with all degree requirements.
Graduates of the MBA will demonstrate the following:
1) Ability to integrate skills, concepts, and strategies for effective business leadership and management.
2) Technical competencies for succeeding in a global business economy.
3) Mastery of business vocabulary for effective communication in a global economy.
4) Mastery of the components of the essential elements of change management.
5) Ability to apply knowledge, skills, and abilities in solving business problems.