What They’re Known For
The Schools of Medical Massage offers massage therapy training on the cutting edge of preventative medicine. With four locations in Ohio – the Cleveland Institute of Medical Massage, the Cincinnati School of Medical Massage, the Dayton School of Medical Massage and the Lima satellite (located in the Apollo Career Center) – the school provides students with training to pursue a career as a licensed massage therapist in as little as 12 months. Instruction is provided in a supportive environment, where instructors provide guidance and hands-on instruction in the healing medical benefits of massage therapy.
- Each Schools of Medical Massage campus has a student clinic, where students can work on their massage techniques in a professional atmosphere while being supervised by a licensed massage therapist.
- Massage therapy instruction includes classroom instruction as well as supervised hands-on learning.
- Students may round out their education with courses in anatomy and physiology, ethics, business law, and massage.
Why We Love Schools of Medical Massage
- Financial aid may be available to students who qualify.
- Each campus is accredited through the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation.
- Each campus is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Schools of Medical Massage support students in their quest for career success, providing job assistance and listings for students and alumni.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here