St. Bonaventure University is a place where more than 2,000 students are becoming extraordinary.
Founded 155 years ago in the interest of promoting Catholic-Franciscan education, the university continues to this day to pursue academic excellence through personalized attention that reflects the Franciscan tradition of valuing human relationships.
We instill in students a real passion for learning and living. We encourage independent study, critical analysis and original expression. Our professors are committed and approachable faculty who dedicate themselves to making connections — among themselves, their courses and, most importantly, their students.
Undergraduate and graduate programs are offered in the liberal arts and sciences, business, education, and journalism and mass communication, and three graduate degrees are offered in a 100% online format through St. Bonaventure University Online.
Graduate programs are also offered by the University’s Franciscan Institute that has produced seminal publications and hosted the world’s foremost Franciscan scholars. The Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts includes a world-class museum that enriches student learning experiences as well as the quality of life throughout Western New York.
St. Bonaventure University cultivates graduates who are:
confident and creative communicators;
collaborative leaders and team members; and
innovative problem solvers who are respectful of themselves, others, and the diverse world around them.
That’s why we say our students are becoming extraordinary.
- 100% online, student-centered community designed for busy adults
- Dedicated Student Success Coach ensures you have what you need to succeed
- Ranked a U.S. News & World Report “Best College” and “Best Value Schools”
- Awarded Kiplinger’s Personal Finance “Top 300 Best College Values” and “Best 380 Colleges” by The Princeton Review
To say St. Bonaventure University Online offers high-quality online degree programs fueled by Franciscan values is true. Quality and ethics are what define us — but they just scratch the surface of our story. We provide an opportunity for busy adults to improve their lives and the lives of others through an active, compassionate, ethical, skilled and dedicated online educational community.
Online master’s degree programs:
- Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership: Become an extraordinary leader with an integrated approach to business, communication, and arts and sciences.
- Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communications: Master the strategic skills you need to successfully engage in a crowded media landscape.
- Online Master of Business Administration: Achieve extraordinary success for the greater good and the bottom line.
Learn more now.
St. Bonaventure University Online offers more than credentials on a résumé; it provides an opportunity for busy adults to improve their lives and the lives of others through an active, compassionate, ethical, skilled and dedicated online educational community. Fill out the form on this page to learn more.