What They’re Known For
Florida-based Stetson University was founded in 1883 by Henry Addison DeLand, a New York philanthropist. Stetson houses the state's oldest schools of business administration and music, built the state's first college of law and was the first private university to integrate its student population.
Students attending Stetson's online programs get the same personal attention and interactivity as students enrolled in the university's varied graduate and undergraduate programs.
- Small classes are a hallmark of the online learning program at Stetson, where all students get individual attention from professors.
- Small online classes during the summer months keep students on track to graduate in a timely manner.
- Stetson's Master's degree in accountancy can be completed in as little as one year, with a program that is designed to complement students' preparation for the CPA examination.
Why We Love Stetson University
- In its 2013 America's Best Colleges, Regional Universities (South) rankings, U.S. News and World Report placed Stetson in the number three spot.
- Stetson was ranked number 13 for service and 11th in research, according to Washington Monthly magazine's "2012 College Guide."