What They’re Known For
Salter College is a private two-year college that offers a unique blend of liberal arts education and professional career preparation. With a history dating back to 1937, Salter has been committed to providing high-quality educational opportunities since its inception. The college operates on the values of academic excellence, intellectual curiosity, social responsibility, and the lifelong pursuit of learning.
Salter College offers Associate’s degrees and certificate programs with a career-focused, real-world approach to education.
- Associate degree programs include Medical Assisting, Medical Office Administration, and Office Administration.
- The Culinary Arts program blends classroom learning with hands-on skill-building to help prepare students to pursue opportunities in food preparation and service.
- Externships are part of most programs and may help students gain valuable experience prior to graduation.
- Comprehensive career assistance is available to graduates searching for employment. Available services may include on-site job fairs, job search advising, resume preparation, and more.
Why We Love Salter:
- Salter College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award degrees and certificates.
- Faculty members at Salter College possess extensive professional experience in the workforce, along with a commitment to student success.
- Financial aid may be available to eligible students.