Now is the time to earn your certifications.
What's the big deal about professional certifications?
Let's put it this way: Would you trust someone to do your taxes if they didn't have the letters "CPA" after their name? Would you let someone perform open-heart surgery on you if they didn't have their MD?
Earning your IT or project management certifications proves to the world that you mean business — that you've got the knowledge, the skills, and the expertise to not only do the job, but do it at peak performance. Here are 10 other reasons you need your certification.
Top 10 Reasons You Need a Professional Certification
- Increase your earning potential. In 2015, full-time workers with a certification or license earned, on average, 34% more than those without such credentials.
- Enjoy greater peace of mind. In 2015, workers with a certification or license had a lower unemployment rate (2.7%) than those without (6.7%).
- Get promoted. Your certification could lead to promotions and other growth opportunities at your current workplace.
- Stand out from the crowd. Professional certifications may make you a more attractive candidate to employers. Plus, they look spiffy on your resume.
- Boost your productivity. According to premier staffing agency Robert Half®, employees with a professional certification are more productive.
- Become a subject matter expert. Earning your credentials could make you the "go-to" person at your workplace, making you even more valuable to your employer.
- Earn greater trust and respect. Certification prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities. It's a clear sign to your employer that you can handle extra duties.
- Get more satisfaction. Your certification may be the key to greater overall satisfaction, both on and off the clock.
- Grow your professional network. Earning your certification could help you meet like-minded professionals and gain access to exclusive networking events.
- Greater self-esteem. Look at it this way: Earning your certification means you've accomplished something difficult, something you can feel good about.
With diploma and certification-prep courses in the fields of IT and project management, TTY can help you advance your career — fast! Finish your certification-prep course in as few as 4 weeks and watch your career take off. Funding is available for those who qualify.
We invest in you! TTY Career College is an accredited member, ACCSC.
Scholarships and financial aid available for those who qualify.
1. Source: bls.gov/cps/certifications-and-licenses.htm | 2. Source: cio.com/article/2392856/careers-staffing/12-it-certifications-that-deliver-career-advancement.html | 3. Source: roberthalf.com/blog/4-reasons-a-professional-certification-benefits-the-entire-company
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and is administered exclusively by GED Testing Service, LLC under license. This material is not endorsed or approved by ACE or GED Testing Service.
© copyright 2015 TTY Career College