What They're Known For
Founded before Kansas even became a state, the University of Kansas has a more than century-long history of nationally respected research and teaching practice. The University’s goal is to educate leaders, build healthy communities and make discoveries that change the world.
KU is now extending its ability to reach students throughout the country by bringing many of its highest-quality School of Education programs online. They are giving students the opportunity to learn in an innovative online format from world-renowned faculty in top-ranked degree programs, including graduate programs in Curriculum & Teaching and Special Education.
- KU’s online Master’s programs are designed for motivated teachers and education professionals who want to learn the latest in evidence-based practice from faculty members who lead their field.
- From the first course onward, each program enables educators to apply what they learn in real-world classrooms and educational settings to make a positive difference in the lives of the students they serve.
- The online learning experience is collaborative and seamless with KU Connect, KU’s innovative courseroom and mobile app, which enables students to manage their coursework and connect to the KU community, anytime, anywhere.
- Graduates will be joining a community of more than 8,000 Master’s- level alums from KU’s School of Education.
Why We Love University of Kansas
- The University of Kansas is passionate about education and wants teachers and educators who are just as passionate about making a positive educational difference in the communities they serve.
- Students at KU benefit from a strong support network to help at every step from orientation through to graduation and beyond.