Online Learning at the University of Mary
Founded in 1959 to prepare leaders in the service of truth, the University of Mary is distinctive in its education and formation of servant leaders with moral courage, global understanding, and commitment to the common good.
There is a real demand today for nursing leaders who are prepared to meet the challenges of providing compassionate health care in an ever-changing environment. At the University of Mary, our graduate students develop expertise in advanced practice, education, and management. Our online curriculum provides learning opportunities in high-quality clinical services, cutting edge education pedagogy, and magnet-status nursing institutions.
The goal of our programs is to help our students become leaders who are competent, independent practitioners, and ethical decision makers. This is achieved by a University of Mary faculty that fosters reflective thinking and critical inquiry.
University of Mary offers four specialty MSN tracks online:
- Nurse Administrator: Diploma / AND to MSN
- Nurse Administrator: BSN to MSN
- Nurse Administrator: MSN / MBA Dual Degree
- Nurse Educator: BSN to MSN
Why choose the University of Mary?
We recognize that nursing is more than just a job to you. It's a dedication to helping others in need. This selfless devotion is something we truly respect. In fact, our training is grounded in kindness, generosity, wisdom, and faith. Our online Master of Science in Nursing degree programs will provide you with the skills you need to make a bigger impact.
Through a "cohort" format, you will earn your degree with a group of adult student peers. You will continue studying with these peers until graduation. This results in strong support, work teams, and friendships across the country, and even around the world.
- Experience a respected, not-for-profit institution founded on 130 years of nursing tradition
- Develop the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to excel in a wide variety of settings
- Benefit from an online curriculum that enables students to study when and where it's most convenient