What They’re Known For
The University of South Florida (USF) is one of the largest public universities in the nation, as well as a global frontrunner in research, innovation, and leadership. Ranked among the nation’s most diverse universities, USF is committed to fostering opportunities for students with unique backgrounds and goals. The university offers over 80 undergraduate majors and more than 130 graduate and specialist degree programs, some of which are available partially or completely online.
The University of South Florida offers distance learning options for students looking to balance their educational goals with work, family, and other responsibilities.
- The 100% online Master of Education degree in Curriculum and Instruction is available in two concentrations: Instructional Technology and Secondary Education: TESOL.
- eLearning Innovations (eLI) at USF strives to produce engaging digital course content, empowering faculty members to create new online courses each year.
Why We Love USF
- The university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- USF was named in the Princeton Review as one of the Best 377 Colleges in 2013.
- USF was among the Top 100 Best Values in Public Colleges named by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance in 2013.