Online Degree Programs at Vanderbilt School of Nursing
The top-ranked, fully accredited and highly prestigious Vanderbilt School of Nursing is pleased to announce that its Health Systems Management Master of Science in Nursing degree program is now available in an online format.
This elite degree will only be extended to those working, professional nurses who consistently excel in their field, and have the drive and ambition to pursue a health systems managerial or leadership position.
Experience an online degree with distinction.
- Ranked in Top 30 of "America's Best Graduate Schools" (U.S. News & World Report).
- Fully accredited by the National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission. Approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing.
- You'll be learning from our distinguished, decorated Faculty — the same Faculty who teach the on-campus program.
- You will receive the same Health Systems Management Master of Science in Nursing degree and your diploma is the same as an on-campus student.
Experience the highest caliber of education, without interrupting your career.
- The core curriculum of the program consists of 15 courses for a total of 39 credits, and can be completed in two years of part-time study.
- This distance learning program is specifically structured for the working nursing professional — accessible from any Internet connection, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The curriculum has been carefully designed to address the current and pertinent issues faced by nurse managers such as Health Care Delivery Systems, Health Care Financial Management Transitioning to the Advanced Practice Role, Management Strategies for Health Care Systems and Health Care Management of Populations.
- Interact with instructors and share ideas with other nurses across the country.
Experience our personal support every step of the way.
We offer each student five different kinds of personal support, including an Admissions Advisor, Program Manager, Group Facilitator, Professor and 24/7 Live Technical Support.