What They’re Known For
Wichita Technical Institute (WTI) has been offering hands-on training designed to assist students with new careers since 1954. With 5 campuses in 3 Midwestern states – in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma – WTI offers top-notch instructors, the latest technology, and up-to-date curriculums. WTI helps to produce graduates who may be well-equipped to serve the market’s evolving needs, and rounds out its commitment to graduates with job placement assistance and career development resources.
- WTI offers programs in HVAC, Computer Technology and Network Administration, Electronic Systems Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, and more.
- Financial aid may be available for those who qualify. WTI’s financial aid representatives will help you identify appropriate grants and loans and walk you through the application process.
- Job placement services include soft skill training, professional resume writing, and mock interviews.
- WTI has developed close relationships with local employers – therefore, it is not uncommon for employers to skip advertising and call WTI as positions become available, potentially giving students and graduates an inside track.
Why We Love Wichita Technical Institute
- WTI is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- WTI is approved for veteran training, and participates in the “Imagine America” Military Award Program (MAP) and in military student benefits.
- WTI also offers Corporate Training, with popular courses such as Wireless Device Security and more.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit wti.edu/disclosures.