What They’re Known For
Wichita Technical Institute (WTI) has been offering hands-on training designed to assist students with new careers since 1954. With 5 campuses in 3 Midwestern states – in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma – WTI offers top-notch instructors, the latest technology, and up-to-date curriculums. WTI helps to produce graduates who may be well-equipped to serve the market’s evolving needs, and rounds out its commitment to graduates with job placement assistance and career development resources.
- WTI offers programs in HVAC, Computer Technology and Network Administration, Integrated Electronics Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Pharmacy Technician, and more.
- Financial aid may be available for those who qualify. WTI’s financial aid representatives will help you identify appropriate grants and loans and walk you through the application process.
- Job placement services include soft skill training, professional resume writing, and mock interviews.
- WTI has developed close relationships with local employers – therefore, it is not uncommon for employers to skip advertising and call WTI as positions become available, potentially giving students and graduates an inside track.
Why We Love Wichita Technical Institute:
- WTI is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- WTI is approved for veteran training, and participates in the “Imagine America” Military Award Program (MAP) and in military student benefits.
- WTI also offers Corporate Training, with popular courses such as Wireless Device Security and more.