What They’re Known For
WyoTech, formerly known as Wyoming Technical Institute, was founded in 1966 and is a leading school that helps students prepare for careers in the automotive and trade industries with companies such as Harley-Davidson and BMW of North America. Because WyoTech makes students’ career successes a priority, its approach is a personal one that combines hands-on training and job assistance after graduation.*
WyoTech provides a technical learning environment for students in areas like plumbing, HVAC, and collision/refinishing that hires teachers who have extensive industry experience.
- WyoTech is known for its flexible schedules so that nontraditional students can find it easier to fit classes into already busy schedules.
- Because some programs can be finished in a year or less, students have the opportunity to enter the workforce more quickly after receiving proper training.*
- Some popular career training programs are: Motorcycle Technology, Automotive Technology, Motorsports Chassis Fabrication, and Marine Specialist.
- WyoTech has five campuses across the United States that include classrooms, tools, vehicles, and equipment for training purposes.
Why We Love WyoTech
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Student finance planners are also available should students need extra financial guidance.
- Students may be able to apply for scholarships in addition to federal financial aid.
- WyoTech is accredited and students can find more information about individual campus accreditation at: www.wyotech.edu/accreditation
- Because career services extend beyond graduation, students may be able to locate job opportunities and receive career coaching when needed.
*Employment is not guaranteed, but career services help is available for graduates.